My Magic Mud: Activated Charcoal Toothpaste
Activated charcoal has become a health craze in yet another category: oral care. I decided to give it a shot and researched a #doitbetter brand that offered these products. My Magic Mud is a company that I became more and more impressed with the deeper I dug. This company holds health, safety and performance to a high standard, making them a brand you can trust.
- You will never have to worry about safety with ingredients like organic coconut oil, organic and fair trade essential oils, activated charcoal and bentonite clay. My Magic Mud products are free of SLS, carrageenan, fluoride, triclosan, foaming agents and synthetic flavor.
- I am in love with the spearmint flavor above. It leaves my teeth feeling polished and my whole mouth refreshed.
- Let's talk about activated charcoal and teeth. Many people have raised concerns about it being abrasive to your enamel, but of course My Magic Mud has gone overboard on research and clinical studies to prove its safety. There are two scales for teeth cleaning products Relative Dentin Abrasion (RDA) and Relative Enamel Abrasion (REA). The RDA should be below 250 and the REA should be below 10. My Magic Mud got third party tested and scored well below the necessary levels to prove its safety. Read more about their science HERE.
- Besides creating products that work and are safe for the whole family to use, My Magic Mud is taking the hard work off of your shoulders during your switch to safer journey.
- Next on my list is the tooth powder...the clinical study whitening results are off the charts! Good for all of you coffee and wine drinkers.
- Prime your My Magic Mud Toothpaste HERE.
- Other activated charcoal products I love that are pictured above (click on any product to shop/learn more): Beautycounter + No.3 Balancing Mask, Beautycounter Charcoal Cleansing Bar (I use this AM and PM to cleanse my face), Country Life Activated Charcoal pills (great for digestion or easing that hangover.