No-Jet-Lag Homeopathic Pills
This stuff is the real deal! And yes it actually works. Miers Lab has created this No-Jet-Lag homeopathic pill with only five active ingredients to decrease your jet lag recovery time. On average, it takes one day per time zone you cross to readjust energy levels and return your normal circadian rhythm. Nobody has time for that. Jet lag symptoms can be fatigue, tiredness, brain fog, etc. resulting from a lack of adjustment to extreme time zone differences. More information on homeopathic medicine HERE.
- On average, it takes one day per time zone you cross to readjust energy levels and return your normal circadian rhythm. Nobody has time for that.
- No-Jet-Lag has five active, natural ingredients: Arnica Montana (Arnica), Bellis Perennis (Daisy), Chamomilla (Chamomille), Ipecachuana (Ipecac), Lycopodium (Club Moss)
- My personal experience is that I felt zero jet lag arriving in Europe. Only a little tired from lack of sleep on the plane. On the way back, I was smart about staying awake on the plane so I could come home and get a full nights sleep. Aside from being a little sleepy the day after arriving home, I was easily able to stay awake and jumped right back into life the day after getting home. Most importantly, I experienced zero brain fog!
- Other ideas for overseas travel pictured above: Neck Pillow, travel-size deodorant, Beautycounter Rosewater Mist (perfect for a spritz hydration), Beautycounter Cleansing Balm (use as a clear mask during majority of flight to beat the dry airplane air. It is pictured in a smaller jar for carry-on than what it actually comes in), Cord Taco (to keep all your cords organized and untangled), Ginger Lemon Tea (to encourage regular digestion since airplane food can be hit or miss) and Dream Water Melatonin Powder (to said in sleeping).
- You can Amazon Prime No-Jet-Lag HERE for only $10