Fur: Because the Hair on Your Body Matters Too
Isn't weird that we take such good care of the hair on our heads, but we never think to take care of the hair on our bodies? We don't have to be stuck with ingrown hair or irritations anymore thanks to Fur.
- Most body hair products have harsh ingredients and focus on hair as a problem, mainly offering removal options.
- Fur products are free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances.
- The two products pictured above are the perfect kit to attack ingrown hairs: the Ingrown Concentrate and the Stubble Cream. Both have ingredients like Tea Tree Oil for anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, as well as a blend of natural oils that condition and smooth the skin making it a healthier environment for hair to grow.
- One reason I love this is that my husband and I can both use it. It has a fresh scent that is not too feminine. It is a great after shave for facial hair.
- It is safe to use on places that you womanscape or manscape.
- Besides the two products pictured above, they also have a Fur Oil that can be used on any layer of hair or on the skin. All the products are versatile and can be used on eye brows, under arms, pubic area, hair on your head or just to nourish your skin after you shave.
- Fur is a luxurious way to give your body hair some love. Shop and learn more about the brand HERE.