Parachute Home: Sheets That are Safe to Spend 1/3 of Your Life In.
Parachute Home creates bedding and bath essentials that are designed in Venice, CA and made responsibly using the worlds best artisans. Their natural color palette and classy style is sure to fit in any home. Not only are they beautiful, but you can rest easy in knowing that you are sleeping in sheets that are eco friendly and are free of synthetics and chemicals. You will never have to sacrifice safety for sleep again.
- All of their home essentials are Oeko-Tex certified. What does this mean? Manufacturers can use the work "organic" on anything because it may be grown organically but then processed with harsh chemicals. Look for the "Oeko-Tex" certification to make sure that your textiles do not contain toxic chemicals and are tested for safety.
- Many polyester-cotton and "no iron" sheets are pressed with formaldehyde that become a permanent part of the sheets fibers and forever release fumes.
- Both the percale and sateen sheets are made of the finest long staple Egyptian cotton and are spun in Tuscany. I have the Percale fitted sheet, top sheeted pillow cases and love them! They keep me sleeping cool at night.
- Read more about Parachute and you will immediatelybecome a fan. They have nailed creating affordable, innovative, safe, eco-friendly and comfortable home goods all while giving back.
- **Update: Since writing this I have bought their towels and slippers. The towels are amazing and the price is even better!**