Stasher Bags: Stash Away Without the Plastic
Organizing is one of my favorite things and lately I have been trying to find a way to upcycle emptied bags or containers. Stasher Bags make it so easy to reuse over and over again without trashing plastic bags and creating unnecessary waste. These silicone bags create flexible toxin free storage for food, travel essentials, on the go lunches, and much more.
- 20 million plastic sandwich bags go to landfills everyday.
- Silicone is safer for our planet and our bodies because it does not leak chemicals into our food.
- What's the deal with plastic again? Not only is it horrible for our planet, but when going through extreme temperature changes plastic can leak endocrine disrupting chemicals like BPA and and phthalates.
- Read more on why you should rethink plastic here.
- The pinch press creates an airtight seal, you can put in the dishwasher and you can even boil food in it! Too many positives not to have a few.
- Take the Plastic Free Pledge on the Stasher Website and get 25% off your order!
- Shop their multi-packs for even more savings too!
- They are also available on Amazon Prime and Thrive Market.