Primal Kitchen: Making Food Taste Better While Adding Health Benefits
In my opinion salad dressings should not be laden with nasty ingredients and extra sugar. But the truth is that many are. I have tried to make my own by they never keep. And quite frankly, I don't have time for that. Enter Primal Kitchen! They came into the marketplace to fill a gap of condiments that should make food taste awesome while adding health benefits to them too.
- Many common brands of salad dressing and condiments are filled with canola oil, corn oil or soy oils which have zero health benefits and can actually be the cause of chronic diseases.
- Fun fact: Canola oil was created in Canada when they created a hybrid of rapeseed oil. Rapeseed oil was used mainly for industrial reasons because it contained euric acid which is known to be connected to heart disease. In this new hybrid version it contained less than two percent of auric acid and it is labeled as safe by the FDA.
- About 90% of canola oil in the US and Canada is genetically modified and comes from plants that have been sprayed with pesticides. Basically, no thanks.
- Primal Kitchen uses the power of avocado oil, phytonutrients, seeds and other superfoods to make food taste better and be good for you.
- Eating healthy can sometimes seem mundane, but not with Primal Kitchen dressings and sauces. I always keep my fridge stocked and ready with Primal Kitchen goods.
- Get 10% off your order by using code DETOXMETUESDAY. Shop HERE