Norwex Mop: Just Add Water
I finally got sick of the sticky floor after using a Swiffer and since switching to safer cleaning products I have gotten really sensitive to strong synthetic scents. Switching out my mop system has been something that I have been researching for a while now. I couldn't find anything that was simple or did not have a cleaning agent in it that I was okay with rubbing all over my floors. My Aunt shared with me about the Norwex Mop System and I was immediately intrigued by their micro silver technology.
- Did you know that nearly 80,000 chemicals have been introduced into commerce and only 10% of those have been tested for safety? That means that a lot of these chemicals affect the cleanliness of our home and indoor air pollution.
- How does it work? The Norwex BacLock system embeds antibacterial silver with their microfiber pads to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth.
- It comes with one dry mop pad and one wet mop pad.
- The dry mop pad uses static electricity to attract any loose dust bunnies or particles before using the wet mop.
- To use the wet mop you simply get it damp with water and it removes bacteria and grime off the floor. I was surprised by how well it worked!
- Using this system allows you to eliminate waste since you can re-use the pads and toss them in the laundry when necessary.
- It moves around the room really smoothly and is great to go underneath hard to reach areas. The adjustable handle makes it easy to use on ceilings and glass too.
- This system is free of chemicals, waste and it is super effective. Shop the Large Mop System HERE and the Mini Mop System HERE. (The Mini System is pictured above.)
*My aunt, Cheri Murrah, is a Norwex consultant and these links connect you to her site. She has been a supporter of cleaner living for as long as I can remember and has taught our family so much. If you want to learn more about Norwex, contact her HERE.*