Natural Vitality Calm: Magnesium Drink to Get Everything Back in Order
Natural Calm has been one of my favorite night time hacks since my aunt introduced it to me years ago. Did you know that about 80% of people have a magnesium deficiency? While calcium helps our muscles contract, magnesium helps them relax.
- Calcium helps our blood clot and magnesium helps our blood flow. So when these two are out of balance you can feel many symptoms like lack of sleep, constipation, fatigue, low energy and many more.
- When our cells are in their resting state they contain magnesium, but when they are under stress they change and calcium enters your cells to create an action state. Once the stress has passed magnesium pushes calcium back outside of the cells.
- However, if you are magnesium deficient there will not be enough to force the magnesium to leave the cells and you will stay in a stressed state.
- Staying a stress state can also wreak havoc on our hormonal balance. No thanks.
- Natural Calm is easily absorbed by the body to get the most benefits.
My favorite way to drink Natural Calm:
- I love the Raspberry-Lemon Flavor with my ashwagandha at night. Preferably in my mermaid blanket on the couch with my Beautycounter Balancing Charcoal Mask on.
- Learn more about ashwagandha and other adaptogens HERE.
- Start with 1 teaspoon (or you might have to run to the bathroom the next day) and build to 1.5 - 2 teaspoons.
- This is one of my favorite things to take when traveling to help promote regular digestion and bathroom habits.