Amour Vert: Do It Better Sustainable Fashion
I just love when I find a clothing brand that is doing good things and stylish. I have recently become obsessed with Amour Vert and their vacation vibes brought to everyday wear. They pride themselves on being "the most sustainable fashion company in the world."
- The fashion industry is one of the largest polluters due to its overwhelming waste, synthetic dyes, toxic chemicals and even horrible working conditions for factory workers.
- This is why a great way to start your switch to safer journey, and a core component of my Switch 3 program, is to purchase with purpose.
- What does this mean? Take the extra few minutes to seek out a brand that is doing good things like: using natural materials, paying fair wages and watching their environmental impact.
- Amour Vert works with three specific fabrics that are sustainable and durable for their clothes: mulberry silk, beechwood fabric and GOTS certified organic cotton.
- They use non-toxic dyes and all of the materials used grown without pesticides, herbicides or insecticides.
- I am so excited to add them to my #doitbetter list of brands and an easy go to for shopping knowing that I am support a great company that is doing all the homework for me.