Cycle Syncing with Woman Code
Woman Code...every single woman needs to read this book. Alisa Vitti is a functional nutritionist and women's hormone expert that struggled with PCOS until she was determined to solve her symptoms from within. Gone are the days where we have to band aid our monthly pains and aches with synthetic birth control. Take control of your body, reset your hormones and truly learn how your bodies are working as one unit.
- Use this book as a cheat sheet to what your hormones are doing during each phase (follicular, ovulation, luteal and menstrual), what is best to eat and even give yourself permission to embrace your low energy levels and call the walk to your car your workout for the day.
- This book is a crash course in your adrenals, hormones, different organ functions and how amazingly our bodies are designed to work as a collaborative system. When one part gets thrown off it can wreak havoc on your whole body.
- Give yourself permission to not have to live the same way all the time. Our bodies run on an ebb and flow of different hormone levels throughout each phase of our cycles. Once you can grasp that idea and learn how to feed and function based on where your hormones are you will flourish! It's time to stop living with those symptoms of acne, weight gain, cramps, infertility etc. Knowledge is power!
- Alisa has also created an app called MyFLO that will help you track your period and breaks down where you hormones are, how to eat, workout, work and love during each phase.
- There is a great 4 day detox in the book that will help you reset your pathways of elimination, balance your blood sugar, minimize internal stress and recalibrate the endocrine system. The salad above is one of her Liver Cleansing Medleys that I fell in love with.
- 6 stalks of baby bok choy
- Half a cup of sprouts
- 1 small red onion
- Lemon juice, salt and coriander
- GET WOMAN CODE NOW!