Essential Oxygen Hydrogen Peroxide: Time to Ditch that Brown Bottle
We all have memories of that brown bottle mom would whip out for cuts and scrapes. Oh the burn! While hydrogen peroxide is an effective disinfectant, the brown bottle we all know and love (or hate) is full of questionable ingredients. Essential Oxygen Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is clean and has so many more uses because of it's safer ingredients.
- Drug store grade hydrogen peroxide does not have to disclose the stabilizers used in it's formula. This is becuase manufacturers call them "proprietary blends" and under our current regulations do not have to share this info with the public.
- In 1948, Acetanilide, the most common stabilizer for drug store hydrogen peroxide, was found to be extremely toxic to the liver when ingested. This lead to fever reduction being removed as one of its uses.
- Many resources have also found that high traces of heavy metals in most hydrogen peroxides.
- Essential Oxygen has created a pure, safe formula that is great for many uses: jewelry cleaning, produce washing, soaking nuts, getting brighter whites, spot remover, all purpose cleaner and of course as first aid. View this video for even more uses!
- Essential Oxygen has decided to do it better and make it even more accessible to switch to safer by creating a product that is safe and has so many uses!