Lower Your Mercury Levels with Safe Catch Tuna
I used to love Sunday afternoons growing up because Mom always made delicious tuna sandwiches with the yummiest grapes, apples and dill seasoning. Tuna is an excellent source of protein and an easy meal for on the go. You can make a sandwich, a melt, salad, lettuce cups, each one perfectly custom to your liking. But there has been much debate on how much canned tuna is safe due to high mercury levels. I let Safe Catch do the homework for me and love knowing every single fish has been tested for mercury.
- Human industrial activity, like coal-fired electricity, causes air pollution that fall onto rivers and lakes. Once in the food chain, mercury bioaccumulates in larger predator fish, which is why tuna can be riskier to eat.
- Safe Catch is the only brand that catches all of their own fish and test each and every one for mercury levels.
- Their mercury standards are significantly higher than what the FDA requires.
- All of their fish have zero additives and are sustainably caught.
- Plus they were on Shark Tank.
- Prime it HERE